Monday, October 22, 2018

Streaming Pile

Newsflash: We have dropped Netflix streaming, and will be only doing DVDs. Mainly, we’ve run out of TV shows on Netflix to watch while we’re eating dinner, which was all we used it for. So now we’re on Hulu.

I must say, the Netflix interface is good compared to Hulu, but neither is great. We get Netflix streaming on our DVD player, but we have to use Chromecast for Hulu. Also, I don’t know how the Hulu movie selection holds up, especially for Kung Fu movies, which are about all I used to stream, outside of TV dinners.

Still, I don’t think I’ll miss it much. When we’ve watched everything Hulu has to offer, maybe Netflix will have recharged with content and we’ll go back. On the other hand, it sounds like they are cancelling all the Marvel shows, so maybe not. Maybe we’ll have to pay for the Disney channel to get that.

No comments: