Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spaghetti Again

Was the sequel to My Name Is Trinity as good as the original? If you liked the original at all, check out Trinity Is Still My Name. You won't be disappointed.

In this movie, blond lanky Trinity (Terence Hill) and his gargantuan brother Bambino try to become successful outlaws. But they keep running across farmers with daughters, and instead of robbing them, they lend them a hand and some cash. But mostly, they bum around, get in fights, visit Ma (hooker) and Pa (dying outlaw) and so on.

When it's over you might not remember even as much as I do. I do recall Trinity's trick when face to face with a gunslinger: He slaps the man's face, then draws and sticks his pistol in his face before he can reach for his gun. Other than that, all I remember was having a good time.

No comments: