Friday, July 21, 2023

(Un)Important Programming Note

 Ms. Spenser and I are going on a little vacation, so there will be no updates for a few weeks. When we get back, I may continue as usual, I may do some kind of overhaul, or I may abandon this entirely. After all, this is supposed to be a blog about my Netflix queue and cocktails, Netflix DVDs are going away (and streaming queues suck), and I'm all out of cocktails.

I do worry how this will affect all of my zero readers, but I have to be true to my (lack of) vision.

I will still be watching videos - on streaming (currently, we only subscribe to Amazon Prime), from the library, bought as physical media, or whatever comes along. But will I still be blogging? Could I just start doing Letterboxd reviews (I am going to try to export my Netflix History over there)? Any other suggestions?

Or maybe I'll just carry on. I enjoy reading my old posts, even if nobody else did. And I am closing in on 2000 posts - maybe I'll just coast on momentum.

No comments: