Saturday, November 27, 2010

Where I'm At

Readers who have been reading (Special Announcement) know that I have been living alone in CA while Ms. Spenser started on her PhD in FL. Well, that regime is over - after many delays, I am now re-united with my wife and her pet rat and spider in Tallahassee.

The upheavals involved partly explain the irregularity of my blog posting. I think I am all caught up now, and from here on out, service will return as usual.

Or, actually, probably not. Because now I plan to make Ms. Spenser watch all of the movies I watched while we were apart, because, you know, we are joined at the hip and have no independent lives. Since I don't plan to re-review these, my output may drop below the usual 2-3 posts/week. And I don't expect to come up with enough cocktail posts to fill the spaces.

As per my usual policy, disappointed readers may return the unread portion of this blog for a full refund.

No comments: